- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/14/2012
- Last connection: 07/18/2012
- Netzob (Developer, 03/14/2012)
- 11:02 AM Netzob Pull-Request #261: Fix of an error in UPGMA
- Can be deleted. My fault for this. Only my version contains this line
- 10:53 AM Netzob Pull-Request #261 (Rejected): Fix of an error in UPGMA
- Due to the new implementation of the messages, the packetID attribute doesn't exist anymore and must be replace by id...
- 02:44 PM Netzob Revision 47bd1c98 (main): Correction Of TraceManager: Forget to import the Gdk module. This cause...
- 09:14 AM Netzob Pull-Request #255 (Closed): Defect correction in the tracemanager file
- When you clic on a trace in the trace manager window, there is an error saying that Gdk is unknown.
The solution is ...
- 03:09 PM Netzob Pull-Request #239 (Closed): C modularisation + fast regex pattern matching
- Implementation of a new architecture between c files.
Implementation of a new library libRegex for fast matching w...
- 10:46 AM Netzob Defect #225 (Resolved): Import window improvement
- Don't close the import window when cancel at the "are you sure you want to import ..."
- 06:10 PM Netzob Pull-Request #215 (New): Searchview improvement
- commit a126c946439e89a4f931c13d2d37081199977d35
Author: Franck Roland <email@example.com>
Date: Tue Jun 5...
- 06:09 PM Netzob Feature #214 (New): Better view of search object when doing the environment dependencies
- The current version of Netzob split all the searches done when doing the environment dependencies.
I propose to aggl...
Also available in: Atom